Westline Education Group Co., Ltd. (WEG), a company offering professional educational service through Educational Development Institute (EDI), The WESTLINE School, The NORTHLINE School, FOREST Hill International School and APPLETREE International School, is one of the leading educational providers in South East Asia through providing K-12 education using the Royal Government of Cambodia’s curriculum, English education and Chinese program.
WEG is currently offering its educational standard and excellent services to more than 10,000 students throughout Phnom Penh City. Therefore, WEG is looking for qualified, committed and experienced candidates to fill the following positions.
1. PR and Partnership Manager 01 position
2. Vice Principal ( Khmer Secondary Program) 01 position
3. Coordinator (Administration) 01 position
4. Fixed Asset Coordinator 01 position
5. Coordinator (Adult English Program) 02 positions
6. Coordinator (Money Tree Program) 01 position
7. Finance Supervisor 01 position
8. System Development Coordinator 02 positions
9. Accountant 02 positions
10. Expatriate Teacher 05 positions
How to apply
Qualified and Interested applicants are invited to submit your updated CV and cover letter stating the position applied for to The Westline School, Daun Penh Campus: #22, St. 51 ⊥ 154, Sangkat Phsar Thmei III, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh or via e-mail address: [email protected]. Visit our website: www.wegcambodia.com or 098 27 48 27 for more detailed information. All submitted documents will be treated confidentially and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. The copied resume / CVs will not be returned.
Deadline for application: January 09-February 07, 2018