Name of Company: Toyoko Inn (Cambodia).CO.,LTD
Mission: At Toyoko Inn, we are committed to make business hotel which is comfortable to stay for everyone in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Area of business: Toyoko Inn Hotel has established 247 branches all around Japan, Korea and another new branch in Cambodia, Phnom Penh located on Lot#11, Road 78 (Koh Pich Road), Sangkat Tonle Bassac Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh.
• Location: Phnom Penh
• Schedule: Full-time
1. Sub Manager (1 person)
- Planning and organizing accommodation, catering and other hotel services
- Determines annual unit and gross profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- At the beginning of each month, counsel with each salesperson to establish realistic sales objective for the month and action plan.
- Keep face-to-face contact with your sales people and you must stay current on financial data, inventory and so on.
- Promoting and marketing the business
• Good English and Japanese Speaker.
• Willing to work under pressure.
• Good interpersonal & intrapersonal skill
• Being flexible with working shift.
2. Receptionist (12 people)
- Dealing with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face
- Completing procedures when guests arrive and leave
- Choosing rooms and handing out keys
- Preparing bills and taking payments
- Taking and passing on messages to guests
- Dealing with special requests from guests (storing valuable items)
- Answering questions about what the hotel offers and the surrounding area
- Dealing with complaints or problems.
- Greeting guest with cheerful and loud voice.
- Be able to speak English very fluently (Japanese, Chinese or Korean is a plus, but not a must)
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- A friendly and professional telephone manner
- The ability to adapt to different guests
- Honest, patience, and tact
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and look after several things at once
- Good problem solving skills
- The ability to use computerized technology
- A methodical approach to your work
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
3. Cleaning Leader
- Organize the cleaning schedule: morning, afternoon and night shift for the cleaners
- Make sure that all the cleaners will perform their work properly
- Ensure that everything has to be cleaned and tidy
- Good English speaker
- Being honest & willing to work under pressure.
- Having leadership skill.
- Understand how to motivate staff.
Women are encouraged to apply!
- Closing date: 06 February 2015 at 17:00
- Apply to: [email protected] (Japanese), [email protected] (Khmer or English)
- Tel: +855(0)92-233-700