Catholic Relief Services (CRS) was founded in 1943 by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops to assist the poor and disadvantaged. CRS returned to Cambodia in 1991 and currently works in the sectors of Health and Education, with approximately 15 local partners. CRS head office is located in Phnom Penh. CRS Cambodia is the hub office for Southeast Asia programming, including Laos, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam and other countries.
Malaria OD Coordinator (1 Position)
To be based in Choam Khsan Administrative District, Preah Vihear Province.
As a member of the project team, you will monitor and report on all project activities in support of Catholic Relief Services’ (CRS) work serving the poor and vulnerable. Your thorough and service-oriented approach will ensure that the project consistently applies best practices and constantly works towards improving the impact of its benefits to those we serve.
• Support the coordination and implementation of all assigned project activities as outlined in the detailed implementation plan in line with CRS program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices.
• Monitor and report any challenges and/or gaps identified to inform adjustments to plans and implementation schedules. Assist partners in their efforts to reflect on project experiences.
• Support accountability through coordinating project evaluation activities and assisting partners in their efforts to collect and analyze project data per specified mechanisms and tools. Collaborate with local partner(s) to prepare reports per established reporting schedule.
• Perform ad-hoc inspections of various processes and resources at project site to ensure timely project activities implementation and adherence to established process standards and procedures. Ensure proper tracking of resource use for project activities through periodic budget reviews and follow-up with and assistance to implementing partner.
• Collect information on staff capacity needs and technical assistance needs of partner organizations and monitor capacity building and technical support activities to ensure effective impact.
• Complete project documentation for assigned activities. Assist with identifying information for case studies and reports on promising practices.
• Proactively represent CRS and partners at OD and other relevant forums in assigned OD.
Education and Experience
• High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in project support. Experience in the field of and for an NGO would be a plus.
• Additional education may substitute for some experience.
• Experience in participatory action planning, community and partner engagement.
• Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data preferred.
• Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Experience working on Global Fund grants is desired
Details Job description are available via www.bongthom.com/jobs
Interest candidate should submit their CV and covering letter, on or before 7th September 2018
To CRS recruitment email: [email protected],
or send to CRS Cambodia Office:
Emerald Building # 64, Preah Norodom Blvd, Corner Street 178,
Sangkat Cheychumneas, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.