Catholic Relief Services (CRS) was founded in 1943 by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops to assist the poor and disadvantaged. CRS returned to Cambodia in 1991 and currently works in the sectors of Health and Inclusive Education, with approximately 11 local partners. A head office is located in Phnom Penh. CRS Cambodia is the hub office for Southeast Asia programming, including Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam.
By applying to this job, you as the applicant understands and acknowledges that CRS requires its staff to treat all people with dignity and respect and to actively prevent harassment, abuse, exploitation, and human trafficking. Further, the applicant understands that if s/he is a successful candidate, s/he will be subject to a comprehensive background check, and their personal/professional references will be asked to evaluate their behaviors related to the above safeguarding-related topics.
Malaria OD (Operational District) Coordinator (1 position)
To be based in Siem Pang, SteungTreng Province
As a member of the
• Support the coordination and implementation of all assigned project activities as outlined in the detailed implementation plan in line with CRS program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices.
• Conduct supervision to VMW/MMW Intensification Plan (IP) for data verification and accompany the with MMW to conduct the screening and education to forest goer in the forest
• Collaborate with HC staff to identify the high malaria case site and intervention
• Provide the orientation to HC/VMW/MMW on treatment, testing and net distribution SOP
• Monitor and report any challenges and/or gaps identified to inform adjustments to plans and implementation schedules. Assist partners in their efforts to reflect on project experiences.
• Support accountability through coordinating project evaluation activities and assisting partners in their efforts to collect and analyze project data per specified mechanisms and tools. Collaborate with local partner(s) to prepare • reports per established reporting schedule.
• Collect information on staff capacity needs and technical assistance needs of partner organizations and monitor capacity building and technical support activities to ensure effective impact.
• Complete project documentation for assigned activities. Assist with identifying information for case studies and reports on promising practices.
• Proactively represent CRS and partners at OD and other relevant forums in assigned OD.
Education Background, Experience & Requirements:
• High School diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in project support. Experience in the field of
• Additional education may substitute for some experience.
• Experience in participatory action planning and community engagement.
• Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data preferred.
• Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Experience working on Global Fund grants is desired
Details Job descriptions are available via www.bongthom.com/jobs
Interest candidate should submit their CV and covering letter, on or before 23rd August 2019
To CRS recruitment email: [email protected], or send to CRS Cambodia Office:
Building # 64, Preah Norodom Blvd, Corner Street 178, Sangkat Cheychumneas, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.