Foundation for International Development/Relief (FIDR), a non-governmental humanitarian organization working for social development of Cambodia since 1992, announces a vacant position for Cambodian nationals working on the Nutrition and Diet Management Project based in Phnom Penh.
(2) Position: Nutrition Coordinator
Project: Nutrition and Diet Management
Term of Contract: Annual, full-time
Base Location: Phnom Penh
Start: April 2014
Opportunity: Equal to male and female
Nutrition coordinator takes overall responsibilities of the project as follows:
• Ensure and monitor all activities are completed following the project timeline and achieving the project purpose.
• Assist supervisor to prepare training materials, lessons and organize training schedules.
• Assist supervisor to collect data/information related to nutrition screening at outpatient department and nutrition assessment training at wards, and anthropometry trainings.
• Assist supervisor and Nutrition Specialist to conduct research on National Dietary Guideline for school aged children.
• Build good cooperation and understanding between FIDR and project counterparts as well as relevant agencies
• Assist supervisor to review and revise the project activities in cooperation with counterparts.
• Facilitate in training, workshop and seminar.
• Further and other duties required by supervisor.
An applicant should meet all the requirements below:
• Bachelor degree in nutrition, health science or other majors related to nutrition development.
• 5 years experience in health and nutrition.
• Excellent communication/coordination skills, both written and inter-personal, including solid English skills.
• Computer literate with competence in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and data management etc.
• Creative and flexible person who can work well under pressure.
• Willing to work in remote areas, long hours and weekends as required.
Closing date for all applications: 24th February, 2014 at 5:00pm
Tentative date of interviews: Monday 3rd March, 2014
Interested candidates are advised to send CVs with a cover letter and two names of referees to Human Resource of FIDR, (# 82F, St. 210, Sangkat Tuek La-ak 3, Khan Toul Kork, Phnom Penh), or by E-mail ([email protected])
Telephone: 023 880 655, Fax: 023 880 755, Website: www.fidr.or.jp/english/