ChildFund Cambodia is the representative office of ChildFund Australia an independent, non-religious development organization that works to reduce or eliminate poverty for children in the developing world. ChildFund Australia is a member of the ChildFund Alliance – a global network of 12 organizations which assists more than 15 million children and families in 58 countries. ChildFund Australia is a registered charity and is fully accredited by the Australian Agency for International Development.
ChildFund was established in Cambodia in 2007 and implements programs and projects in Svay Rieng and Kratie provinces. Specific sectors we are working include education, health, water and sanitation, local governance, child protection, youth, disaster risk reduction, safe migration and rights realisation.
We are seeking to fill the role of Program Manager: 1 position, based fulltime in Phnom Penh
As a core member of the Cambodia Senior Management Team, the Program Manager is responsible for leading and overseeing the management, coordination and supervision of all aspects of ChildFund Cambodia’s program cycle management including program planning, project development, partnerships, project implementation, monitoring and reporting with the overall objective of improving the well being of children and youth in Cambodia.
• Diversity and inclusion
• Commitment to best interests of the child
• Leadership and management
• Deciding and initiating action
• Organizational development
• Persuading and influencing
• Program management and reporting
• Proposal development
• Report writing
• Financial management
• Working with people
• Drive for results
• Learning and researching
• Creating and innovating
• Formulating strategies and concepts
• Planning and organising
• Following instructions and procedures
• Adapting and responding to change
• Applying technical expertise
• More than five years experience in senior roles
• Experience in effective coordination of teams reporting to you, or nonrelated personnel, to achieve results on time and to a high standard
• Discreet and respectful of confidentiality
Interested applicants should first obtain the terms of reference by emailing [email protected] or in person at 14, Street 240, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh during business hours.
Submission of the application should be reached at ChildFund Cambodia by 5.00 pm, Friday 14 February 2014 via email [email protected]
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund Cambodia is an equal opportunity employer with competitive remuneration rates and excellent employment terms and conditions. Women are strongly encouraged to apply. All employees are required to abide by ChildFund’s Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct.