Cambodia Teacher Training Project (CTTP) was established in 2003 to improve quality of primary teacher in Cambodia through capacity development programme. In association with International Baccalaureate Organization’s (IBO)’s Partner Schools and International School of Phnom Penh (ISPP), the project is working closely with Provincial Teacher Training College (PTTC), Kandal Province.
We wish to invite applications for the following position:
The Project Coordinator has the day-to-day responsibility of managing and overseeing the implementation of the Cambodian Teacher Training Project (CTTP).
S/he will be based in the Kandal Teacher Training College where one classroom has been provided by the College to serve as an office and training center. S/he will report directly to the Project Senior Adviser and the IBO Partner Schools.
Summary of duties:
• Coordinate and teach the Practicum/Seminar course at the Kandal Provincial Teacher Training College (PTTC);
• Liaise closely with the Project Senior Adviser, the Partner Schools and the MOEYS to modify and revise a Teacher Training Model that strengthens the links between the KPTTC, the Demonstration School and the three Cooperative Schools;
• Monitor the project budget, oversee all expenditures made under the project, and submit receipts and required financial paperwork on time to the Project Senior Adviser;
• Support, consolidate and manage the Project Partner Schools Network that has already been established between IBO Schools and the Project Schools;
• Cooperative with PTTC to track/evaluate system for student teacher graduates;
• Bachelor Degree in Education or other related filed;
• Minimum of 5-year experience in Education area providing support in term of education technical inputs; experience in project design, implementation, monitoring and learning experience is preferable;
• Proven experience in working with NGOs;
• Be a highly self-motivated and committed person;
• Demonstrate positive attitude towards team work and able to organize work effectively;
Qualified candidates are invited to request a detailed job description. Applicants who have not reviewed the full position requirements will not be considered.
Application including CV and Covering Letter shall be submitted via email [email protected] attention to Ms. Sophak Phan, Human Resources Manager. ISPP’s address is Hun Neang Boulevard, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview in May.
Application closing date: Friday, 4 May 2018 at 4.30 PM