1. The Arbitration Council (AC) is a national quasi-judicial institution mandated to resolve labour disputes between employers and employees/workers in Cambodia. The AC is supported by the Arbitration Council Foundation (ACF), a registered non-governmental organization providing technical, managerial and financial assistance to the AC.
2. The ACF receives grant as a core support from Swedish International Development Agency (Sida) represented by the Embassy of Sweden to Cambodia Agency. Besides the core support from Sida, ACF receives grants from US Agency for International Development (USAID), Brands and Levi Strauss Foundation (LSF), Royal Government of Cambodia (Ministry of Labour and Vocational Training - RGC) etc.
3. Key scope and deliverables include:
♦ Plan and conduct the audit in accordance with a risk-based framework with a detailed audit work program.
♦ Gather evidence and prepare working papers to properly document the evidence seen in support of the opinion given.
♦ Consider the risk of material misstatement(s) as a result of fraud or error, to provide reasonable assurance that any material misstatements are detected.
♦ Take responsibility to consider fraud in an audit by following relevant ISAs.
♦ Review and evaluate internal control systems.
♦ Review compliance with laws, regulations and funding agreements.
♦ Separate reports, financial audit report and management letter, will be prepared and submitted to the Foundation.
4. Qualifications of an ideal firm:
♦ Recognized and registered with relevant Cambodian Authorities
♦ Prior experience and knowledge of relevant Cambodian laws and legal systems
♦ A minimum of four years of demonstrated experience relevant to financial auditing
♦ Experience with not-for-profit organization and development partners’ requirement
♦ Fluency in Khmer and English of the service team is required
5. The firms interested in submitting their expressions of interest must submit the proposal including detailed information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (organization profile, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions and financial proposal).
6. How to submit the proposal
The detailed term of reference can be obtained upon request via e-mail [email protected] or downloaded from ACF website: www.arbitrationcouncil.org.
Interested firms should submit their expression of interest (EOI) clearly marked, “EOI for Auditing the ACF Financial Statement 2017 and 2018” to the following address on or before December 06, 2017 at 16:00 PM.
Attn: Mr. Men Nimmith
Arbitration Council Foundation
# 72, Street 592 (corner of St. 327),
Sangkat Boeung Kak II, Khan Tuol Kork,
Phnom Pehn, Cambodia
Tel: 855 881 815, Fax: 855 23 881 918