Founded in 2013, Angkor Research and Consulting Ltd. is a registered Cambodian company providing innovative solutions to complex research and policy questions. Due to the recent expansion of our project portfolio, we are seeking additional staff to join our dynamic, multidisciplinary research team. The position is ideally suited to an early-career professional interested in gaining experience on a wide variety of research and consulting projects. The initial contract will be for three months, with the possibility of extension.
Research Consultant (3 months’ probation leading to permanent employment)
The successful applicants will have the following profile:
• Tertiary training in research;
• Experience working in the development sector;
• Experience in project management, quantitative data analysis and interpretation;
• Fluency in English is required (native or near-native abilities in written and spoken English);
• Ability to work well with a mixed team of Cambodian and expatriate staff;
• A genuine interest in research and willingness to learn new skills;
• Willing to work in an office environment and able to meet deadlines;
• Must respect the Angkor Research values of ethics, transparency and accountability.
Salary after taxes will be in the range of $1,500 to $2,000. The Research Consultant is a full-time position based in Angkor Research’s office in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and CV, including contact details for 2 recent references, to the Angkor Research office, No. 7A Street 173, Sangkat Toul Tumpoung II, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, or by email to [email protected]. Angkor Research is an equal opportunity employer; all qualified individuals are encouraged to apply. The closing date for applications is 5pm Friday, 18th September, 2020.
For more information, please contact Mr. Camilo Sanchez at 023-222-501
or [email protected].
Angkor Research and Consulting Ltd.
No. 7A Street 173, Toul Tumpoung II, Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel. (+855) 23 222 501 [email protected]