The U.S. Embassy, Phnom Penh will hold an auction of generators, furniture, and other supplies for the general public.
U.S. Embassy Phnom Penh Warehouse, No. 1782, National Road 5, Sangkat Toul Sangke, Khann Russey Keo. (North of Japanese Bridge)
Friday, May 24, 2019
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. Sale items are available for inspection.
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Sealed-bids are accepted on site.
12:00 p.m. Auction closes.
• The property will be sold to the highest bidder through a sealed bid process.
• Property is sold on an as-is, where-is, non-returnable basis for cash payment without refund or warranty.
• The U.S. Embassy Phnom Penh reserves the right to reject any bid that is considered not to be commensurate with the value of the property, or to reject any bid where there is evidence of connivance, collusion, or bribery.
• Successful bidders will have to make an immediate full payment or pay a 10% non-refundable deposit within 24 hours of notification; the deposit is forfeited if the remaining amount is not paid within 96 hours of notification to the cashier at the U.S. Embassy. NGOs, international organizations, or RGC ministries can consult the RGC customs officers for tax-exempt procedures.
• All arrangements and costs to remove the purchased items are the responsibility of the buyer.
• In the event the purchaser fails to remove the purchased items from the sale site by 5:00 p.m. on June 14, 2019, the U.S. Embassy Phnom Penh, at its election, shall be entitled to charge progressive storage rates up to the bid value, after which the winning bidders shall forfeit the right to the purchased goods and all payments made.
• In order to remove the purchased items from the sale site, you must present a signed receipt issued by the U.S. Embassy cashier showing payment in full, and a copy of the customs tax payment or a copy of a tax exempt document (for entities claiming tax-exempt eligibility).
• U.S. Embassy employees involved in logistical operations of the auction are prohibited from bidding on any items.