The Phnom Penh Post, the oldest independent media company in Cambodia, is seeking full-time candidates for the following positions:
Sales and Marketing Executives: 4 positions
Main duties and responsibilities
• Maintain good relationships with clients to inform and update them on the latest Post products and services
• Clients Servicing
• Create branding activities for The Post in the market
• Represent The Phnom Penh Post in proposing and soliciting advertisements and marketing campaigns
• Find prospective clients and propose advertising campaigns
• Build and maintain relationships with clients before and after sales
• Understand customers’ needs/feedback/complaints and update market intelligence
• Assist clients in designing their advertisements and advise them on effective media planning
• Meet monthly and quarterly sales targets
• Perform other tasks as required by the commercial manager
• Enjoy meeting people and be self-motivated, energetic and committed, with excellent inter-personal, presentation and communication skills
• Work as a team with a positive, resourceful and sales-driven attitude
• University qualification in business, marketing or 3 years sales and marketing experience
• Sales experience and a good understanding of media or media agencies will be an advantage
• Good English, both spoken and written
• Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
Interested candidates are required to submit a photo-attached CV and cover letter with expected salary to the Human Resource and Administration Department at the following address no later than July 31, 2020.
Address: The Elements Condominium Level 7, Hun Sen Boulevard, Chak Angre Krom commune, Meanchey district, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855 (0) 23 888 161 -162
Email: [email protected]
Post Media Co, Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Applications will not be returned.