Cambodian Living Arts (CLA), a NGO dedicated to supporting and promoting arts, is seeking a Senior Fundraising Coordinator.
The Senior Fundraising Coordinator is part of CLA’s fundraising team whose work is to manage and support our annual fundraising campaign from individual donors and private family foundations. The Development (fundraising) Team is managed from Cambodia with a supporter network largely based overseas, with desires for growth both regionally and internationally. The Senior Fundraising Coordinator will be based in Cambodia, and as such will need a flexible working schedule in order to take calls and virtual meetings with contacts in other time-zones.
Salary: Monthly range USD 1,300-USD1,500 (depending on experience)
Required experience & skills:
• Very organised and excellent attention to detail
• Very good technical skills to use databases and excel (experience required)
• Proactive and able to work independently
• Fluent written and spoken English
• Amazing content creator
• Experience supervising staff
• Experience engaging both individuals and communities
• Experience successfully converting supporters to donors (or equivalent sales & business development experience)
Application: For further information and application instructions: http://www.cambodianlivingarts.org/opportunities/work-with-cla/
Applications should be emailed to [email protected] by 29th September, 2017.