CTIP Project – Senior Grant Finance Officer
Winrock International is seeking for Senior Grant Finance Officer, to be based in its Phnom Penh office for a six months’ contract for Countering Trafficking-in-Persons Program funded by USAID.
REPORTS TO: Finance and Admin Manager
LOCATION: Phnom Penh, Cambodia; with frequent visit to provinces (20%)
• Review sub grantee financial reports and documents submitted monthly, liquidate the eligible costs and take relevant action on the expenses rendered ineligible and ensure proper allocation of expenses, reasonability of expenses and allowability as per USAID rule and regulations.
• Alert FAM on any irregularities and make recommendations concerning compliance, or approved budget where appropriate.
• Collect the monthly cash projection for monthly Wire Request preparation
• Provide on-going support to sub grantees in finance related issues.
• Conduct regular field visit/finance review to sub grantees if required by FAM
• Ensure good storage of financial reports and related document in line with donor requirements.
• Prepare coding on vouchers for accurate account, expense codes, Data entry of all financial transaction in Quickbook per weekly basis and proper documentation (backup)
• Review and consolidate quarterly VAT reports and VAT for refund report submitted by Sub grantees attached with documents and submit to FAM on a timely manner.
• Review and coordinate procurement process /activities for sub grantees to be in line with Winrock procurement policies, procedures and donor requirements (If any).
• Assist FAM in facilitating Grants audit exercise, participate in preparation of audit trail and ensure timely submission.
• Support in developing and enforcing procedures that assure transparency in spending and implementation at partner level.
• Support in grant close for each partner to ensure grant compliance including documents available and filed.
• Minimum Qualification required: Bachelor Degree in Accountancy or related fields with at least 3 years’ experience. Experiences working with USAID project is preferred.
• Technical Skills & Abilities: Good planning and organizational skills, Tact and diplomacy in dealing with staff-related to work environment needs, Ability to maintain effective working relationships with related staff and sub grantees staff, Excellent computer skills in Excel, Word & Quickbook software; Demonstrated ability in supervision
Submission: Please submit your CV to Winrock office: Phnom Penh Center, Building H, Room 183, Sothearos Blvd, Phnom Penh, Tel: 023 212 334/6 or by email: [email protected]. The closing date is December 17, 2018 by 5:00pm. Women, people with disabilities and those belonging to discriminated groups are strongly encouraged to apply, only short listed candidates will be contacted.