The Phnom Penh Post, the oldest independent media company in Cambodia, is seeking full-time candidate for the following position:
Main duties and responsibilities
• Report to chief sub-editor/team leader
• Lay out wire/National pages and manage layouts using InDesign/InCopy
• Communicate closely with reporters
• Bachelor’s degree in journalism or other related fields (preferred but not a must)
• Excellent command of English is a must; proficiency in Khmer an asset
• News/business reporting experience
• At least one to two years’ experience as sub-editor
• Familiar with names of state institutions
• Familiar with specific language used in court, business and politics
• Sound understanding of local politics and business atmosphere
• Cambodians preferred but foreign nationals are encouraged to apply
Interested candidates are required to submit a photo attached CV and cover letter with expected salary to the Human Resource and Administration Department at the following address no later than April 30, 2021.
Address: The Elements Condominium(Residence 9) Level 7, Hun Sen Boulevard, Chak Angre Krom commune, Meanchey district, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855 (0) 23 888 161 -162
Email: [email protected]
www.phnompenhpost.com / www.postkhmer.com
Post Media Co., Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.