Catholic Relief Services (CRS) was founded in 1943 by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops to assist the poor and disadvantaged. CRS returned to Cambodia in 1991 and currently works in the sectors of Health and Education, with approximately 15 Partners. CRS head office is located in Phnom Penh. CRS Cambodia is the hub office for Southeast Asia programming, including Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam and Outreach countries.
1 based in Thmor Pouk OD, 1 based in Mongkul Borei OD, 1 based in Preah Net Preah OD, 1 based in Poipet/Ochrov OD, 1 based in Mong Reusey OD, 1 based in Battambang OD, 1 based in Sangke OD, 1 based in Anlung Veng OD and 1 based in Pailin OD.
As a member of the
• Support the coordination and implementation of all assigned project activities as outlined in the detailed implementation plan in line with CRS program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices.
• Monitor and report any challenges and/or gaps identified to inform adjustments to plans and implementation schedules. Assist partners in their efforts to reflect on project experiences.
• Support accountability through coordinating project evaluation activities and assisting partners in their efforts to collect and analyze project data per specified mechanisms and tools. Collaborate with local partner(s) to prepare reports per established reporting schedule.
• Collect information on staff capacity needs and technical assistance needs of partner organizations and monitor capacity building and technical support activities to ensure effective impact.
• Complete project documentation for assigned activities. Assist with identifying information for case studies and reports on promising practices.
• Proactively represent CRS and partners at OD and other relevant forums in assigned OD.
Education Background, Experience & Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in Public Health or equivalent experience, with relevant TB, community organization and development background.
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in project support. Experience in the field of
• Additional education may substitute for some experience.
• Experience in participatory action planning and community engagement.
• Experience monitoring projects and collecting relevant data preferred.
• Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
• Experience working on Global Fund grants is desired
Details Job description are available via www.bongthom.com/jobs
Interest candidate should submit their CV and covering letter, on or before 29th December 2017.
To CRS recruitment email: [email protected], or send to CRS Cambodia Office: Building # 64, Preah Norodom Blvd, Corner Street 178, Sangkat Chey Chumneas, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.