Singapore (Cambodia) International Academy, A Member of Singapore Institute of Management (SIM) Group, is a Singapore-based high quality international School which offers Pre-School, Primary School and High School in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. We seek dynamic and capable individuals to be part of our pioneer team to embark on this exciting endeavour in Cambodia.
ACADEMIC TEACHING POSITIONS
• Teacher (Economics) – Senior High School
• Teacher (Mathematics or Statistics) – Senior High School
• Teacher (International Relations) – Senior High School
• Teacher (Accounting & Finance) – Senior High School
• Teacher (Pure Mathematics) – Senior High School
• A degree from a recognised university in the respective discipline
• Preferably a diploma or degree in education (Dip Ed) or a PGCE.
• Experience in teaching the above courses at level 3, i.e. GCE A levels, Cambridge International AS & A levels, International Baccalaureate IBDP
• Experience in international schools is an advantage
• Willing to work flexibly in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
• Strong ability in leadership, networking, teamwork, and problem-solving
• Able to multitask and manage tight deadlines
Qualified candidates are invited to submit your CV together with a cover letter to:
Human Resource Department
Email: [email protected]
A job description is available on request. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. The school maintains the right to appoint earlier if a suitable candidate is identified.
Application closing date: 26 November 2018