The Phnom Penh Post is an independent media company in Cambodia and is seeking a fulltime qualified candidate to fill a vacant position as below:
Duties and responsibilities:
• Translate business articles from English to Khmer and vice versa for newspaper and online.
• Cooperate with and get assignments for translation from business editors and sub-editors.
• Verify quotes, names and positions of sources with writers.
• Translate other documents and articles as assigned by supervisors and the company.
• Bachelor’s degree in English literature or an equivalent degree.
• At least two years experience in translation.
• Willingness to learn new things.
• Self confidence and strong work ethic.
• Computer literacy (can type Khmer Unicode with zero space).
• Strong teamwork skills.
Interested candidates are requested to submit a covering letter, expected salary and detailed CVs with current photos, not later than 5:00 p.m., April 10th, 2018 to the Human Resources & Administration Department. Or you can submit your application in person or over email.
Address: Phnom Penh Center, Building H, Unit 888, 8th Floor, Corner Sihanouk & Sothearos Blvd, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855- (0) 23 214 311-17
Fax: +855-(0)23-214 318
E-mail: [email protected]
Post Media Co., Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Application documents will not be returned.