The Asia Foundation is a non-profit, non-governmental organization committed to the development of a peaceful, prosperous, just, and open Asia-Pacific region. The Foundation supports Asian initiatives to improve governance and law, economic development, women’s empowerment, the environment, and regional cooperation in 18 country offices in Asia. Drawing on 60 years of experience in Asia, the Foundation collaborates with private and public partners to support leadership and institutional development, exchanges, and policy research.
The Asia Foundation’s Cambodia Office in Phnom Penh is seeking a Program Manager to join our team to deliver programs of exceptional quality and impact. The Program Manager will play a senior leadership position in the country office, overseeing a portfolio of programs in the office, bringing direct day-to-day project support and learning to our program staff while spearheading the development of new programs. The Program Manager liaises with the Operation Manager to formulate strategies and bring high level of finance and human resource support to projects and programs. Reporting to the Country Representative, the Program Manager will play a lead role in representing our programs among relevant Cambodian government agencies, public sector institutions, civil society partners, donors, diplomatic missions, and the media.
• Master’s degree in a relevant field, such as economics, law, public administration, public policy or international development.
• Minimum 5 years of experience managing international development or related program management
• Experienced in strategic planning
• Demonstrated achievement in delivering cutting edge programs with multi-national staff and teams
• Excellent program management skills and experience, including designing new programs, establishing monitoring and reporting systems, ensuring compliance with donor regulations, and identifying solutions to implementation challenges
• Substantive knowledge and technical expertise in research, including qualitative and quantitative methods
• Superior analytical skills
• Excellent financial management skills including effective budget oversight
• Excellent written communication skills, including report writing in English and Khmer
• Strong representational and diplomatic skills; as well as interpersonal and intercultural competence
• Preferred: Experience managing substantial gender and/or governance programs
Please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected] by 5:00pm on Monday, June 11, 2018 with “Program Manager” written in the subject line or deliver to The Asia Foundation, Street 242, House 59, Phnom Penh
The Asia Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, color or any other protected class