Sector Leader WASH - Cambodia
SNV is a not-for-profit international development organisation, working in Agriculture, Energy, and Water, Sanitation & Hygiene. Founded in the Netherlands in 1965, we have built a long-term, local presence in more than 30 countries in Asia, Africa and Latin America. For more information on our operations in Cambodia visit our website: www.snv.org
SNV seeks a talented, entrepreneurial, result oriented and proven professional who will work with the country team in Cambodia to further build on SNVs high quality WASH programme. This position is based in Phnom Penh. For a full description of this position and to apply, please visit http://smrtr.io/TxSzbw
The WASH Sector Leader
1. Is responsible the management of large rural sanitation projects (approx. 1. 70% input). This includes overall project and financial management and technical implementation of WASH projects in line with donor requirements; team management and serving as primary liaison with the funder and implementing partners.
2. Leads the SNV Cambodia WASH Sector Programme (approx 30% 2. input). This includes overall quality of programme content, business development, resource mobilization, communications and knowledge management.
• Relevant advanced academic qualification in WASH or related field;
• 7+ years of relevant experience in WASH service delivery including at least 5 years in a management role, preferably in Asia;
• International work experience and the ability to effectively coach and lead a team of advisors in a multi-cultural setting;
• Strong background in resource mobilisation; demonstrated programme design, proposal writing, business development, and international donor relationship management;
• Proven track record in project management, specifically in project planning, monitoring, evaluation, reporting and financial management for large scale comprehensive projects;
• Established WASH networks and strong relationship management skills;
• Proficiency in English required, both written and verbal;
•The successful candidate will be a self-motivated achiever with excellent intercultural leadership, teamwork, coaching, communication, networking and organisational skills.
SNV offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. We offer a challenging work environment, opportunities to lead and innovate, and a commitment to growing your skills in a fulfilling and diverse working environment. Our staff benefit from, and contribute to, an internal global network of WASH experts. For more information, please visit our website: www.snv.org
We invite you to apply by uploading your CV and letter of motivation before March 31, 2018 through this link: http://smrtr.io/TxSzbw