Raunchy photos backlash on actress

Raunchy photos backlash on actress

Nude photos of actress Pich Ariza have stirred a storm of angry comments on Facebook.

The 22-year-old was pictured in revealing photos alongside her co-star Andy. A friend commented on her page on the social networking site: “Why you do like this? Don’t be so thoughtless.”

Another wrote: “Why do stars like to be sexy just to gain fame and money?” Pich Ariza was not available for comment, but her co-star Andy wrote back to the user: “If you think that these pictures are bad just don’t look at them and remove our names from your friend list.

I think some people are just jealous rather than concerned about modesty. Clearly they don’t have anything worth exposing, that why they’re angry when they see us baring our bodies.”

Last month, Ariza threw a $100,000 birthday party where she showed off an expensive car and a luxurious apartment.

To contact the reporter on this story: Seth Kimsoeurn at [email protected]

MOST VIEWED

  • Ministers to tackle sea pollutants

    Preah Sihanouk provincial authorities and members of local communities have collected 77 tonnes of water hyacinth at a Sihanoukville beach, Preah Sihanouk Provincial Hall spokesperson Or Saroeun said. He told The Post yesterday that the aquatic weeds had been floating along some of the province’s

  • EU timber deal in firing line

    A committee of more than 20 national and international organisations filed a petition to the EU on October 10 to prevent it from signing a timber trade agreement with Vietnam, noting that the deal would be disastrous to the Kingdom’s forests. The petition claims Vietnamese timber

  • Kim Sok to keep up fight ‘for change’ from Finland

    Kim Sok, wanted by the Kingdom’s authorities for defaming the government, reiterated on Sunday his determination to continue helping to make “a real change” to Cambodian politics after receiving asylum in Finland, even as a government spokesman mocked the political analyst over the development.

  • PM: Programme to recover Vietnam War missing back on

    Prime Minister Hun Sen has announced the resumption of the MIA programme to recover the remains of American service personnel missing after action on Cambodian soil during the Vietnam War. The programme was suspended for more than a year after the US government imposed visa