Logo of Phnom Penh Post newspaper Phnom Penh Post - Khmer Post rejection




Khmer Post rejection

Khmer Post rejection

The United States-based director of Khmer Post radio has rejected accusations from Chhang Song, the former spokesman for the Lon Nol government, that the station is attempting to foment revolution against the government. Chhang Song, who also lives in the US, made the accusations in an email to Information Minister Khieu Kanharith that was published by the government’s Agence Kampuchea Presse last week. “This is just defamation and disinformation,” Khmer Post director Meach Sovannara said yesterday.

MOST VIEWED

  • All inbound flights set to face added scrutiny

    Ministry of Health spokesperson Or Vandine said on Monday that the ministry is monitoring all inbound flights, after it was announced that only those from Malaysia and Indonesia will be temporarily cancelled from August 1. Vandine said on Monday that the two countries were identified as

  • Flights from Indonesia, Malaysia cancelled

    A Ministry of Health official has warned of the possibility of Covid-19 spreading through community transmission after the total infected cases in the Kingdom rose to 225. Ministry spokeswoman Or Vandine told reporters on Saturday that the possibility of community transmission cannot be overlooked and that

  • Man in quarantine dies of ‘overdose’

    The Ministry of Health on Thursday said a Cambodian migrant worker who died while being isolated at a quarantine centre in Tbong Khmum province’s Kroch Chhmar district may have died from syncope or overdose of tablets. In a statement, the ministry said the 21-year-old