The Inros Lackner SE of Germany proudly looks back on 80 years as engineering service provider in Southeast Asia. Founded in 1936, Prof. Dr. Lackner & Partner won its first international contract in 1937, the expansion of the seaport in Bangkok, Thailand.
After the reunification of Germany, Prof. Dr. Lackner & Partner GmbH merged with the Inros Planungsgesellschaft mbH which had been founded in 1950. The merger widened the portfolio and added architectural and mechanical/electrical engineering services to the longstanding civil engineering expertise.
In 2002 Inros Lackner established permanent offices in Phnom Penh and Hanoi. For more than a decade the firm has been involved in infrastructure and building projects in the region. Among the building projects were the Nation Convention Center, the National Assembly and the National Museum in Hanoi, as well as the ACLEDA Bank building in Phnom Penh. Inros Lackner was also engaged for the design and contract management of Vietnam’s deep-sea harbor in Cai Mep and the rehabilitation of several hundred kilometers of rural roads and bridges in Cambodia.
Inros Lackner is proud of having been part of Cambodia’s rapid development over the last 15 years.