PRASAC MFI, Ltd. is a microfinance institution, which is providing sustainable financial services as loan, deposit, and fee base products for 24 provinces and city of Cambodia. PRASAC MFI is currently seeking for the qualified Cambodian candidates to fill the position as below:
POSITION: Remittances Unit Manager,01 Position
JOB LOCATION: Head Office, Phnom Penh
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Produce/maintain documentation and procedures.
• Ensure that best practices are being followed for the maintenance of all payment agreements.
• Ensure that the sets of transaction documents to prepare payment confirmations of received remittances are complete.
• Ensure that payment orders are correctly and timely generated, taking into consideration short value dates and different time zones.
• Ensure that the parameters and contents of the payment orders are checked under the four eyes principle.
• Keep professional relations to all companies that PRASAC have payment agreements.
• Maintain compliance with external regulatory requirements and the internal control environment
• Monitor the day-to-day work of the unit’s staff and ensure that the level of knowledge of the unit’s staff covers the professional requirements.
• Provide technical advice and on-the job training to staff
• Maintain the effectiveness of the control environment
• Make sure that adequate functionality in sync with the development of the commercial business is available.
• Perform other tasks as required
REPORT TO: International Banking Service Manager
DEADLINE: October 14, 2013 at 4:00 PM
Key Selection Criteria and Qualification
• Bachelor/Master’s degree or equivalent in Finance, Computer Science, Information Technology.
• At least three years of progressively responsible experience on remittance payments in the banking sector.
• A deep understanding of the remittances payment network.
• Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering guidance procedures.
• Good interpersonal, communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate ideas effectively.
• Good at Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.;
• Abilities of technical writing and documentation.
• Fluency in spoken and written English.
• Sound judgment and decision making skills, able to remain calm under pressure and take control.
• Experience of writing procedures, drafting reports, preparing business cases.
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
• High personal integrity, morality and prudence and maintain confidentiality with sensitive customer and internal information.
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a resume, a cover letter with currently photo (4x6), a copy of certificates, letter of recommendation, national identity card, birth letter and family book to PRASAC MFI Ltd., Head Office, Phnom Penh at Building 212, Street 271, Toultompong 2, Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. For more details information, please feel free to contact us via telephone: 023 220 102, website: www.prasac.com.kh . Applications will not be returned. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and contacted for conducting an interview.