Saves the lives of malnourished children while providing communities with access to safe water and sustainable solutions to hunger for over 35 years in more than 47 countries.
Our Cambodian Office invite motivated and qualified professionals to join our dynamic team for the following position:
Position (National) : Accountant & Operation Executive (re-advertise)
Salary & Benefits Package : Level A3, Gross salary $547 per month.
Duration : Unspecified Duration Contract
Location : Phnom Penh. Closing date: 23rd April 2017
Role & Responsibilities:
• Day-to-day enter the expenses in Excel Accounting book & Saga Accounting system and comply with policy & guideline.
• Prepare staff payroll & payment to tax and suppliers, and manage staff cash advance and clearance.
• Assist the program team: facilitating contacts and meetings, organization of meetings, update directory, take minutes, manage stock of stationary, Assistant HR manager of all HR works
• Archiving, filing, printing documents, encoding,& other admin tasks,
• Process visa, work permit for international staff & other HR works.
Qualifications & experience:
• Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Accounting, and Business Administration, or related field. 2 years working with NGO.
• Good communication skills (both oral and written) and excellent command of English and good interpersonal skills
• Computer skills, EXCEL and WORD proficiency is required as well as experience using accounting software include spread sheets, if knowledge on Saga is preferred.
Instruction: Please send only your update CV & cover letter with 3 professional references (do NOT attach other supporting documents) to email: [email protected] no later than 23rd April 2017, clearly indicated the position applying for, in the subject line of email. Only shortlisted Candidates will be contacted. No Telephone or email inquiries please. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.