Position 1: Airline Cargo Manager
Position 2: Airline Cargo Sales Manager
• Responsible for airline cargo sales activities
• Develop/secure cargo GSA, and freight wholesaling products
• Develop/maintain relationships with airline principals, interliners, customers and regulatory agencies,
• Develop new cargo products
• Mentor/develop customer service staff
• Work with regional colleagues in securing and maintaining key accounts
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce or equivalent.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Applicants must be willing to work in airport area.
• Preferably Managers specializing in Airlines Cargo Sales, Logistics/Supply Chain, Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
• Full-Time position(s) available.
Interested applicants, please apply with detailed CV, a recent photo, reasons for leaving, current/expected salary, stating notice period to [email protected]