Korean Air, with a fleet of 148 aircrafts, is one of the world’s top 20 airlines, and operates more than 400 flights per day to 125 cities in 45 countries. It is a founding member of Sky Team, the global airlines alliance. Korean Air operates its service to Phnom Penh &Siem Reap in Cambodia.
Korean Air is inviting applicants for the position of Airport Staff based in Phnom Penh.
- Handling all spectrum of aircraft operation
- Customer Service, reservation & ticketing
- Perform administration and other assigned tasks if required
- Cooperation with ground handling company
1. Strong commitment and accountabilities
2. Bachelor’s degree required
3. Fluent English both in speaking and business writing (Speaking Korean is an advantage)
4. Able to work under pressure
5. Willing to take up an extra responsibility and nighttime work
6. Computer literacy (MS Word/Excel, Power point and Internet, E-mail)
7. Experience in Airlines industry is preferable.
Interested candidates must submit a cover letter and a CV detailing the qualification, experience and other related skills to below address no later than 24March 2014.
Branch of Korean Airlines Co., Ltd
Room No. F3-R03, Intelligent Office Center,#254, Monivong Blvd., Phnom Penh
Attention: Ms. Tieng Sokuntheary (General Administration)
Email: [email protected]
Note: Only short listed candidates will be notified for interview. CV and application are not returnable.