ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognised education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following short-term contract position:
Develop and maintain the ISPP Alumni programme and network.
Identify, support and build relationships between ISPP and its alumni to develop an active network.
Strategically manage and maintain ISPP alumni-related social media accounts.
Plan, organise and host ISPP Alumni events and activities in Cambodia, and support the coordination and hosting of events internationally.
Develop and manage new initiatives to build the alumni programme.
• Undergraduate degree in Marketing or Education or equivalent combination of education and international experience.
• Proficient in written and spoken English – accuracy and fluency must be demonstrated.
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strategic social media skills
• Alumni of ISPP an advantage.
This is a part-time (twenty hours per week) contract/consultant position for an initial term of 6 months.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV together with a covering letter in PDF to:
Mr. Ty Chandy
ISPP Human Resources Manager
Hun Neang Boulevard
Email: [email protected]
A job description is available on request. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Application closing date: Friday 3 June 2016