Cambodian Living Arts’ (CLA) mission is to facilitate the transformation of Cambodia through the arts. Our vision is for the arts to be the national and international signature of Cambodia.
CLA is seeking candidates for the position of Artist Development Coordinator.
This position helps a set number of troupes develop their art forms, the Program Coordinator is part of the team that manages CLA program“Artist Development”. Each coordinator in the team is responsible for working very closely with troupes to help them develop their art forms so they can earn a living as artists. Other responsibilities include helping community arts classes (e.g. in schools and pagodas) to become sustainable, and arranging demonstrations of traditional arts in the community.
• Strong business or small enterprise management skill especially marketing and promotion
• Knowledge of Khmer art forms an advantage
• Experience of working in community settings
• Creative and resourceful
• Fluent written and spoken Khmer
• High level of proficiency in written and spoken English
• Organised and accountable
• Strong communication skills
For more details and application instructions please visit: http://goo.gl/hBfav9
Closing date for applications: 14th January 2014