ISPP is a non-profit, non-sectarian, IB World School providing an internationally recognized education for Cambodian and expatriate students aged 3-18 years.
We wish to invite applications for the following position :
Position Requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree and at least two years’ experience in the field of Human Resource & Administration
• Knowledge of Cambodian Labor Law
• Experience with HR System
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and Khmer and experience in an English speaking international environment
Duties include, but are not limited to :
• Recruitment & Selection
• Learning & Development
• Performance Appraisal
• Insurance Supervision
• Statutory Compliance & Child Protection
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV in PDF together with a covering letter to :
Mr. Ty Chandy
ISPP Human Resources Manager
88 Hun Neang Boulevard
Email : [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
The closing date for applications : 4pm, 10 November 2015.
The school maintains the right to appoint earlier if a suitable candidate is identified.