A representative office of Industrial Bank of Korea, one of largest domestic banking groups in Korea. Citizens of Cambodia are invited to apply for the following positions:
• Responsible for translating documents from English to Khmer and vice- versa
• Respond to enquiries received from customers
• Collect and analyses economic and financial data.
• Assist in writing quarterly market updates on the key
Financial Sector in Cambodia
• Provide secretarial support by encoding correspondence, report and documents, and setting meeting schedule as requested
• Calendar management for Chief
• Email Management
• Take minute during meetings, seminars, and workshops
• Possesses a University Degree or equivalent professional qualification.
• Preferably previous experience in Financial Sector
• Able to keep information confidential and is a pro-active and team worker.
• Possesses a strong command of written and verbal
English and Khmer.
• Pleasant disposition and able to work under pressure
• Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Must be prepared to work on 2 rotating shifts
Qualified and interested shall submit CVs, Cover letter (stating their personal particulars and passport size photo), education, working experience, present and expected salary as well as contact telephone number, via e-mail: [email protected] no later than 25th November 2014 (5:00 pm).
For more details about Industrial Bank of Korea visit our website: www.ibk.co.kr
Deputy General Manager
Representative office of Industrial Bank of Korea
16th fl. Phnompenh Tower #445, Monivong Blvd (St.93/232) Boeung Pralit, 7 Makara, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Tel: 089-226-631, E-mail : [email protected]
Closing Date: 25 Nov 2014
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.