The ADB-Cambodia Resident Mission (CARM) was established to assist its Headquarters in the implementation of projects and programs, in project processing, country programming, and economic and sector work. It also coordinates ADB’s activities with other resident diplomatic and donor missions, NGOs, academic institutions, local think tanks, private sector and other members of the civil society.
Description of Responsibilities
The Associate Operations Coordinator will support the resident mission in the areas of administrative management, logistics, high level visits, mission support and operational coordination.
• Supervisor: Designated International Staff and senior National Staff
Specific criteria include
• Suitability to undertake the responsibilities mentioned above at the required level
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration (commerce, finance or equivalent), preferably with advanced training. or relevant fields.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English is required.
• Good analytical thinking with ability to make simple causal links, pro-and-con lists and analyses to reach a decision; and set priorities for tasks in order of importance.
• Good team player, and good inter-personal skills are desirable.
The Asian Development Bank’s vision is a region free of poverty. Established in 1966 and headquartered in Manila, Philippines, ADB’s multicultural staff come from about 67 members. The advertised position is a local staff position with a local remuneration package. It is open only to persons who are nationals and residents of Cambodia. The position is for a 3-year fixed term appointment. ADB offers a competitive salary and benefits package applicable to local staff. While the position advertised is for the Cambodia Resident Mission, ADB staff may be required to serve in any location outside the Resident Mission at the discretion of Management.
To apply, visit:
Deadline for applications is on 23 July 2018.
We encourage diversity in our workplace and support an inclusive environment.
Vacancy Reference Number: 180483
ASIAN DEVELOPMENT BANK