JICA Project for Improving Continuum of Care with focus on Intrapartum and Neonatal Care in Cambodia is seeking for 2 (Two) Cambodian Technical Assistants to support JICA Japanese experts in all implementation process of project activities.
Job Location: Phnom Penh or Kampong Cham
Monthly Salary: minimum USD 400 (to be decided based on candidate’s qualification)
1. Degree in nursing or midwifery
2. At least 3-year working experience in the field of maternal and child health
3. Good spoken and written English.
4. PC skills (Microsoft Office applications).
5. Working experience in international organization would be a strong asset.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and curriculum vitae with three references by post or email to:
Ms. Asako Hayashi
Tel: 011-963-517 E-mail: [email protected]
Address: National Maternal and Child Health Center, #31, St.47, Sras Chork, Daun Penh, Phnom Penh
Deadline: Before December 11th, 2016