AMK Microfinance Institution Plc. is one of the largest microfinance institutions in Cambodia. AMK serves a large number of over 400,000 customers with more than 2,300 staffs nationwide.
Job Title : Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Report to : Chief Executive Officer
Location : Head Office
Closing Date : August 31, 2016
♦ Strategy and Planning
➣ As member of the senior executive management team, contribute/participate in key decisions which drive the organization
➣ Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of existing business activities and/or the impact of introduction of new initiatives and/or regulatory action.
➣ Maintain strong positive relationships with all members of the management team and all stakeholder
➣ Represent AMK externally with customers, lenders, regulators, and other stakeholders
➣ Coordinate management communication/interaction with Board Audit and Finance Committee
➣ Seek, evaluate and implement appropriate and cost effective investments in all areas area of AMK’s operation
➣ Monitor and evaluate annual capital and operating budgets to ensure they are in line with AMK’s business strategy,
➣ Develop both short term and long term financial strategies
➣ Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting
➣ Develop performance measures in line with company’s strategic direction
➣ Coordinate and facilitate with all stakeholders to define business and system requirement for new system implementation or existing system enhancement,
➣ Review hardware and software purchase and maintenance contracts and recommend the best options for approval.
♦ Operational Management
➣Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance & Accounting functions of the company including but not limit to
- Ensure credibility of Finance Department by providing timely and accurate analysis, budgets, financial trends and forecasts
- Provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance o and business opportunities
- Working with business department to ensure the cost allocation by office, o business line is up to date and stay relevant for decision making
- Fully comply with relevant standard and regulation such as NBC, CIRF, Tax o and any other relevant body
➣ Direct and oversee all aspects of the Treasury functions of the company including but not limit to
- Overall Asset and Liability Management
- Funding and Liquidity management
- Capital planning and investment
- Overall Foreign exchange business
- Relationship with lender and other stakeholder
➣ Direct and oversee all aspects of the Property and Procurement functions of the company including but not limit to
- Overall aspect of procurement process and management to ensure the transparency and integrity of the function
- Overall aspect of Property function including asset leasing, hire and purchase and the effective use of those asset to meet AMK’s business requirement and objective.
- Ensure overall aspect of logistic and stock management is well managed and control.
Qualification and Experiences:
➣ A minimum university degree in banking/finance, accounting, complete ACCA is highly preferable.
➣ At least 10 years’ experience and with at least 7 years at a management level,
➣ Experience in strategic planning and execution,
➣ Considerable experience in business process management,
➣ Good understanding of Cambodian Accounting Standards (CIFRS) and International Accounting Standard (IFRS).
➣ Excellent decision making capabilities and team management.
➣ Strong analytical skills
➣ Proven leadership ability,
➣ Proven ability to set the priority of initiative to align with business need.
➣ Excellent in written and oral communication,
➣ Honesty and Excellent interpersonal skill,
➣ Strong Negotiation skill,
➣ Strong ability to present idea in business friendly and user friendly language,
➣ Attention to detail,
➣ Meticulous approach to analysis, evaluation and problem solving,
➣ Ability to motivate and create a collaborate environment,
➣ Ability to construct business models and write business plans with financial projections.
AMK provides competitive salary package to its employees with multiple bonus and other benefits, including Khmer New Year bonus, Pchum Ben bonus, incentive, pension fund, 100% medical insurance for employee’s spouse and dependences for local treatment and for staff is up to USD 2,000 for oversea treatment, 24 hours accident insurance, staff loan for education purpose with only 2% interest rate per year, USD 300 bonus for both maternity or paternity and up to USD 1,000 if surgery required, 18 days annual leave, capacity building per job requirement, and good working condition in accordance to the Cambodian Labor Law.
Interested candidates should apply by sending a CV and a cover letter to: AMK branch and sub-branch offices or Head Office, Building 285, Yothapol Khemarak Phoumin Blvd. (271), Sk. Tomnub Tuek, Kh. Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia or E-mail: [email protected]
• A copy of obtained certificates or confirm letter by the University
• A copy of national identification, family book, and certificate of birth
• A copy of transcript is preferred.
For additional information, please contact at Tel: (023) 993 062 / (023) 224 763 or visiting website: www.amkcambodia.com
AMK is an equal opportunity employment. Qualified women and disabled people are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.