HGB Group Co., Ltd is now seeking for dynamic and qualified candidates to fulfill the position as Chief Mechanic or Chief Technician for Kawasaki Motorbikes.
Job Responsibilities of Automotive Technician:
• Assisting technician mechanics in performing technical activities.
• Diagnoses and repairs to specifications – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
• Adequately explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
• Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
• Keeps store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
• Maintains an organized neat and safe bay.
• 5+ years of automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem solving and repair experience as you mentor and teach Teammates while discussing problems with customers
• You will also need strong leadership skills and a customer-focused attitude to go along with a high level of motivation and energy.
• 5 ASE certifications are preferred.
• Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
• Pre-employment drug test/physical/ background check will help assure we build teams of people who can best work with others and serve customer needs.
Interested Candidates should forward CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] or submit a hard copy to Showroom MAZDA at: #379, Russian Blvd, Sangkat Kakab, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, and attn.: HR Manager.
Deadline: 31 March 2015. For more information please contact: 095 666 048 or go to www.hgbgroup.com