USAID/Cambodia seeks applications from qualified U.S. or Third Country citizens for a personal services contract (PSC) position to serve as the Children in Adversity (Family Care First) and Education Advisor for the Office of Public Health and Education (OPHE). This position is classified at the GS-14 equivalent level with salary ranging from $86,399 to $112,319 per annum.
The solicitation for this contract opens on December 3, 2015. All applications must be received no later than 4:00 p.m. Cambodia time on December 17, 2015. Interested applicants must submit all the materials required by the solicitation:
1. Cover Letter;
2. Curriculum Vitae or resume;
3. Form AID 302-3, Offeror Information for Personal Services Contracts (available at http://www.usaid.gov/forms/ );
4. Supplemental document addressing the evaluation factors;
5. Salary history for last three years; and
6. List of three professional references who are familiar with your work experience.
Complete, signed application packages should be submitted by email to Mr. Reid Ahl at [email protected] with a courtesy copy to Ms. Chhorvy Heng at [email protected] Incomplete or unsigned applications will not be considered. Digital signatures are acceptable.
For complete, official details about this position, please visit www.fbo.gov and download SOL-442-16-000004-Children in Adversity and Education Advisor.