For every child, effective advocacy.
How can you make a difference?
Under the supervision of the Chief of Communication, the Communication Assistant contributes to the section’s advocacy and communication efforts, by supporting the organizing of public events and launches, external audience outreach, donor visits, and facilitating the management of assignments by communication services providers.
• National Committees, and UNICEF goodwill ambassadors by providing administrative support as well as field support (e.g. accompanying visits and providing interpretation when needed)
• Support visits by international media including facilitating accreditation and permits from government authorities.
• Support the communication section in the organizing of public events, launches and other public-facing communication initiatives.
• Support the Communication Specialist in maintaining up-to-date national and international media mailing list.
• Conduct all administrative aspects related to the functions and activities of the communication section.
To qualify as a champion for every child you will have…
• supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
• A minimum of 4 years of experience in communications or progressively responsible administrative or support work.
• Prior experience in website management is a plus
• Knowledge of MailChimp and other digital marketing tools is a plus
• Interest in communications and external audience outreach and engagement is desirable
• Language Requirements: Fluent in Khmer, strong command of English.
The detailed job descriptions are available in the link provided and if you are interested and meet the profiles, please submit an application through http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/?job=512516
The closing date for applications is 27 May 2018
UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages qualified female and male
candidates from all religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to be part of the organization.