Cambodian Living Arts (CLA), a NGO dedicated to supporting and promoting arts is looking for a Communications Coordinator. The Communications Team works closely with the program teams and earned income team to engage artists, partners, audiences and supporters more closely with CLA’s activities. Activities include arts workshops, scholarship and training opportunities, performances and special events. We try to reach both Cambodian and international audiences.
The Communications Team produces marketing materials, press relations, social media and other written content in both Khmer and English language. They create interesting content which is designed for the audience, but still follows a consistent message about CLA.
Salary: Monthly range USD 450 - 700
Required experience & skills:
• Previous experience in marketing, communications or events, with a good understanding of the principles of Communications
• Fluent written and spoken Khmer
• Good written and spoken English
• Good writing skills and the ability to adapt style, tone and message for different audiences
• Creative thinking and problem solving skills
• Basic knowledge skills on design e.g. competent with Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign
Application: For further information and application instructions: www.cambodianlivingarts.org/opportunities/work-with-cla/
Applications should be emailed to [email protected] by 27 January 2016, 2014.