2x COMMUNICATIONS COORDINATORS –Two Coordinators
Cambodian Living Arts (CLA), a NGO dedicated to the country’s traditional art forms, is seeking individuals for two Communications Coordinator positions with a National Audiences Specialist (NAS) and an International Audiences Specialist (IAS). Both positions are based in Phnom Penh.
Reporting to the Senior Development & Communications Manager, the NAS and IAS are responsible for overseeing Khmer and English-language marketing content and press relations for general public, audience members, students, artists, partners, sponsors and donors. The Coordinators will work closely with each other to ensure consistent messages are relayed and adapted to their respective target audiences. The Coordinators will also work closely with the Development Coordinator to make sure marketing content supports fundraising goals.
Salary: Monthly range USD 450 - 700
Required experience & skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a marketing and/or communications role
- Excellent written and spoken Khmer (NAS) / Excellent written and spoken English (IAS)
- Good written and spoken English (NAS)
- Design and database skills
- Excellent time management, critical, creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Motivated, energetic and ambitious
Application: See job descriptions for further information, full experience and skills requirements by job, and application instructions:
Applications should be emailed to [email protected]
by December 15, 2014.