The NGO Forum on Cambodia is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs, and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate, and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia.
The NGO Forum on Cambodia has implemented programs activities based on 6-year strategic plan 2012-2017. Following by the evaluation of 3-year action plan 2012-2014, another 3-year action plan 2015-2017 was developed to ensure effective programs implementation that contribute to the long-term goal as stated in 6-year strategic plan 2012-2017.
The 2017 is the end of 3-year action plan 2015-2017 and it is also end-term of 6-year strategic plan 2012-2017. Though, to identify the quality of programs’ implementation, the NGO Forum is seeking qualified consultant team to conduct a final evaluation of its “6-YEAR STRATEGIC PLAN 2012–2017” to assess achievements of the NGO Forum, under five programs’ implementation such as (i) Development Issues Program, (ii) Environment Program, (iii) Land and Livelihoods Program, (iv) Research, Advocacy and Communication, and (v) Core/Support Program. The result of final evaluation will contribute to the design of the next strategic plan.
• Master degree in a development-related fields;
• Professional experience in NGO evaluation
• Proven experience in area of advocacy on key issues of pro-poor development, environment, and land management;
• In-depth knowledge of NGOF’s programs;
• at least ten years experience in development work include experience in Cambodia;
• Operate relevant computers systems and software effectively;
• Communicate effectively with individual and group; write and speak clearly, concisely and effectively;
Qualified and interested consultants shall submit:
1. Documents: Technical proposal with detail budget
2. E-mail: [email protected]
3. Deadline: April 18, 2017
For more details about the NGO Forum and ToR please visit our website: www.ngoforum.org.kh. The NGO Forum commits to its policies and adheres to child protection policy. Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.