The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) is seeking the services of an International Consultant to provide technical expertise and policy advice to UN Women, the Royal Government of Cambodia, and civil society counterparts to further evolve existing initiatives on EVAW/G and to ensure that the country office has a leadership role on EVAW/G in Cambodia.
Assignment Title : International Consultant to develop the strategy for implementation of essential services for women and girls subject to violence and to formulate the 3rd NAPVAW 2019 -2023
Duty Station : Home-based and Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Duration : Between August 2018 and August 2019
Contract Type : Special Service Agreement (SSA)
Deadline : 19 July 2018 at 5:00 pm local time in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Please visit http://asiapacific.unwomen.org/en/about-us/jobs for detail Terms of Reference for this assignment.
Minimum Qualifications of the Individual Consultant
• Education : -Master’s degree in gender, development studies, o international relations, or other related disciplines;
• Experience :
- Minimum 7 years progressively responsible relevant o experience, preferably from the UN System or an international organization;
- At least 5 years professional experience in EVAW programme planning and implementation, monitoring, evaluation, reporting and resource mobilization, preferably from the UN System or an international organization;
- Sound knowledge of international standards on human rights, women’s rights and related instruments such as CEDAW, SCR 1325;
- Professional experience working in women’s human rights and/or development in Asia and Pacific, preferably in Cambodia, in particular on ending violence against women would be a strong asset.
Interested candidates are requested to submit an electronic application to [email protected]. Late application submissions will not be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified. All applications must include (as attachments) the P11 Form, CV, and Financial Proposal.