The World Bank supports NCDDS and World Vision International (WVI)in the Implementation of Social Accountability Framework Phase II (I-SAF-II) 2019-2025. The World Bank is looking for a qualified candidate to fulfill the position of ISAF Social Accountability Specialist, Consultant, to support the following activities:
The analysis will be guided by the following interventions:
i. Support Donor Coordination, including development of annual work plans, organization of meetings and field visits, and progress reports, etc.
ii. Supportproject implementation, including supporting NCDDS and WVI in the preparation of field visits, coordinating between civil society organizations and government agencies, drafting inputs to documents, etc.
iii. Support expansion and sustainability of ISAF, including research and data collection as needed, development of Terms of Reference, etc.
• Hands-on, practical experience in designing and/or implementing social accountability for service delivery improvement
• Experience supporting NGOs, development partners, and/or local governance projects
• Experience working with government agencies on policy and institutional approaches to improve local service delivery
• Good knowledge of social development, citizen engagement approaches/tools, gender issues, etc.
• Master’s degree in a field related to development studies, social sectors, public administration, or public policy.
• Fluency in Khmer and English, and strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Duration of assignment:
The assignment will be initially for 150 working days,from July 1, 2023 to June 25, 2024. Contractrenewal for the subsequent 12-month period will depend on consultant’s performance.
Deadline of application:
Interested applicants may request the full Terms of Reference and submit their CV and cover letter to Ms. Maly Prak, via email: [email protected] before June 14, 2023.