Johanniter International Assistance is looking for a qualified and motivated Consultant/Consultant Agency for a Feasibility Study for potential project in the sector of agriculture and natural resource management funded by the German Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development in Kratie and Stung Treng provinces.
Purpose and qualification:
The consultant will be responsible for the overall implementation of the consultancy and will liaise with JOHANNITER and the two implementing partners throughout the process to provide regular updates and seek input and advice to conduct feasibility study and produce a comprehensive report. The study need to be conducted in August 2015.
The consultant qualifications include:
• Advanced degree in International Development or related discipline
• Background in capacity building with practical experience in conducting assessments of and with national NGOs
• Extensive experience in the design, implementation of feasibility studies following the DAC criteria.
• Knowledge of project cycle management tools and methodology
• Familiarity with Cambodian agricultural, climate change and natural resource management context
• Excellent analysis and report writing skills
• Fluency in English
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application and CV highlighting relevant experience to the Administration team at Johanniter International Assistance no later than 17th of July 2015 (5pm). A detailed Terms of Reference is available and can be sent out by our administration team.
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview. Submitted documents will not be returned.
Johanniter International Assistance, #17, Street 306, Boeung Keng Kang 1, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Phone: (855) 77495093 / Email: [email protected]