Save the Children’s mission is to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. Save the Children programs focus on Education, Health, Child Rights Governance, Child Protection and Humanitarian. We work with government partners and local NGOs to improve children’s live especially marginalized and disadvantaged children.
Save the Children is looking for a qualified and motivated Consultant for Capacity Assessment and Development of the three local partners of the USAID-funded NOURISH Project in Battambang, Pursat and Siem Reap provinces.
Purpose and qualification:
The Purpose of the Role
The consultant will be responsible for the overall implementation of the consultancy and will liaise with the NOURISH Chief of Party or her designate throughout the process to provide regular updates and seek input and advice to conduct assessment and produce a comprehensive report.
The consultant qualifications include:
• Advanced degree in Public Health, International Development or related discipline;
• Background in capacity building with practical experience in conducting organizational development and assessments of local NGOs;
• Extensive experience in the design, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of health and nutrition programs/projects
• Familiarity with Cambodian health and nutrition context; specific experience and knowledge of governmental and non-governmental organizations, in Cambodia highly desirable
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent analysis and report writing skills
• Fluency in English
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application and CV highlighting relevant experience to the Human Resources Team at Save the Children no later than 17.00 on 06 July 2015. A detailed Terms of Reference is available from our website or at the address below.
“All recruitment practices and procedures reflect Save the Children’s commitment to protecting children from abuse”.
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified women and people with disability are strongly encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted applicants will be notified for interview. Submitted documents will not be returned.
Save the Children: P.O. Box 34, Villa 5, Street 242, Sangkat Chaktomouk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Phone: (855) 12 777 482, (855) 23 223 403/4/5/6, CCC Box 59,
Email: [email protected] /