Save the Children is a child rights organization. Between the years 2010-2013, Save the Children Norway (SCN) has provided support to Cambodia to implement development programs. Up until November 2011 the programs were managed by Save the Children Norway with their headquarters in Oslo. After that date the management of development programs and emergency responses now sits under Save the Children International, with headquarters in UK. Save the Children in Cambodia has received funding from a variety of donors during the above period, but by far the largest donor has been NORAD. Corporates and private donations are funding sources that have significantly contributed to the programs. The thematic areas supported have been education, child protection, child rights governance, disaster risk reduction and emergency response.
Save the Children is looking for a qualified and motivated Consultant to Development of Periodic Results Report 2010-2013 for Save the Children Norway.
Duration: 31 working days.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Desk review
• Submit a detailed proposal including methodology, work plan, time line and budget with including of government tax (14-15% of consultant fee)
• Lead in collecting relevant documents, developing tools, and data collection
• Responsible for all translation
• Develop the draft report following Save the Children template
• Present the first draft report to Save the Children for inputs and comments
• Present a second draft for review
• Submit a satisfactory final report to Save the Children in hard and soft copy
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their application and CV highlighting relevant experience and a technical proposal include budgeting to the Human Resources Team at Save the Children no later than 05.00PM on 27 December 2013.
A detailed Terms of Reference is available from our website or at the address below.
Save the Children is an equal opportunity employer. Electronic submission via email or our website is strongly encouraged. Qualified women and disable people candidates are strongly encouraged to apply. Only short listed candidates will be notified and called for interviews. Applications and CVs will not be returned.