If you are qualified and have international experience in Supply / Procurement, you are invited to apply for the following 12-month temporary assignment with The United Nations Children’s Fund in Phnom Penh
Your task is to plan, direct and manage the contracting of services with institutions, companies and individuals for the UNICEF Cambodia country office, including but not limited to consulting services, advertising agencies, translation services, technical services, video production companies, film makers, editors, and freight clearance service providers. You will be responsible for contracts, long-term arrangements, memorandums of understanding, and job orders related to these, and organise and coordinate the proposal and bidding processes. You will evaluate and assess potential companies and ensure the use of best commercial practices to support UNICEF’s programmes. You will also be responsible for developing the statistical indicators to ensure compliance and efficiency.
Ideally you will have:
• A strong drive for results, setting high standards for the quality of work
• Respect and adherence to UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Inclusion, and Integrity
• A University degree in business administration, management, or law
• Training in financial analysis, contract law, litigation and arbitration law, or procurement processes
• At least two years of international professional work experience in contracts / supply management or related field
• Experience with government institutions, development partners, UN, or other development organizations
• Fluency in English (verbal and written), and knowledge of another UN language
If you meet these requirements, and are passionate about joining our team, please check the full details at our website www.unicef.org/cambodia/overview_21378.html.
The deadline for receipt of applications is 24 September 2014.