Will you use your leadership skills and microfinance experience to impact children's lives and empower communities? VisionFund Cambodia is seeking a dynamic, hands-on leader who has experience of growing organisations in complex environments to be our new Deposit Manager.
ABOUT VISIONFUND: VisionFund Cambodia is the only microfinance institution in Cambodia with an international network of 35 countries around the world with the social mission to improve the lives of children by offering small loans and other financial services to families. Our work empowers our clients to grow successful businesses which enable children to grow up with improved health and education. Working in partnership with World Vision, we are committed to long-term change which will unlock potential for future generations.
PURPOSE OF ROLE: To oversee deposit department and noncredit (Savings and Transfer) operations, leads and generate deposit/savings product sales that meet Vision Fund (Cambodia) goals for saving growth.
• Develops and prepare annual deposit7savings target, business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of VisionFund (Cambodia) deposits sales goals and profitability;
• Manage Sales Team and lead outdoor sales deposit products and services to the target clients;
• Provides timely savings report feedback to senior management regarding performance;
• Remain current on all savings/deposit operations customer service center, and departmental policies and procedures to ensure that compliance standards and objectives are met;
• Bachelor degree in the field of Banking & Finance, Marketing, Economics, Management or other related fields;
• Minimum of 5 years experiences in bank or Microfinance operation and 3 years experiences in a management position especially on saving/deposit aspect;
• Knowledge of bank or Microfinance operations and deposit/savings services including best practices and standards operating procedures;
• Possess effective selling skills and sense of customer services.
Email your CVs and a Letter of Motivation to [email protected] with "VisionFund Cambodia DM" in the subject. Please visit http://visionfund.com.kh/careers for more detail
DEADLINE: 12 June 2015 @ 5 pm