Cambodian Living Arts (CLA), an NGO working to develop the arts and culture sector, is looking for a Development Coordinator in Phnom Penh. The Development & Communications Team is a fast-paced, lively department focused on raising funds and communicating to a range of stakeholders based in Cambodia and overseas. The Development Coordinator is responsible for: department administration; donor database management; low to mid-level donor management and communications; and delegations and events coordination.
• Excellent spoken and written English skills
• Excellent financial reporting and analysis skills with demonstrated experience
• Excellent development database skills with demonstrated experience
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Excellent events coordination, communications and networking skills
• High competency across all Microsoft Office products, specifically Excel
Salary: Monthly range $1,300-1,500 (depending on experience)
Application: For further information and application instructions visit www.cambodianlivingarts.org/opportunities/work-with-cla/
Email: [email protected] by July 17, 2015.