ChildFund Cambodia is the representative office of ChildFund Australia - an independent, non-religious development organization that works to reduce or eliminate poverty for children in the developing world. ChildFund Australia is a member of the ChildFund Alliance – a global network of 12 organizations which assists more than 15 million children and families in 58 countries. ChildFund Australia is a registered charity and is fully accredited by the Australian Agency for International Development.
ChildFund was established in Cambodia in 2007 and implements programs and projects in Svay Rieng and Kratie provinces. Specific sectors we are working include education, health, water and sanitation, local governance, child protection, youth, disaster risk reduction, safe migration and rights realisation.
We are seeking to fill the role of Development Effectiveness and Learning Manager (DEL): 1 position, based full-time in Phnom Penh
As a core member of the Cambodia Senior Management Team, the DEL Manager is responsible for organizing, conducting and reporting on outcome indicator survey, linking the result of this outcome with program development and planning and compiling qualitative case studies of the human experience of change related to activities supported by ChildFund Cambodia.
• Diversity and inclusion
• Best interests of the child
• Flexibility and multi-tasking skills
• Interpersonal and organizational skills
• Development Effectiveness
• High-level report writing and presentation skills
• Quantitative data gathering and analysis
• Strong negotiation and influencing skill
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and Khmer
• More than five years experience in middle and senior level management position
• Experience in community consultations, monitoring and evaluation, assessments and reflections
• Discreet and respectful of confidentiality
Submission of the application should be reached at ChildFund Cambodia by 5.00 pm, Friday 28 February 2014 via email [email protected] or address: 14 Street 240, Sangkat Chaktomuk, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh during business hours. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
ChildFund Cambodia is an equal opportunity employer with competitive remuneration rates and excellent employment terms and conditions. Women are strongly encouraged to apply. All employees are required to abide by ChildFund’s Child Protection Policy and Code of Conduct.