The NGO Forum on Cambodia (NGO Forum) is a membership organization consisting of local and international NGOs. It exists to coordinate and equip members, networks of NGOs, and other civil society organizations to actively engage in policy dialogue, debate, and advocacy with and for poor and vulnerable people in Cambodia. The NGO Forum is seeking qualified candidates to fill the following positions:
1. Development Issues Program (DIP) Manager (Re-advertised)
2. Research Consultant. to conduct a research on “Impacts of Directive 01”
Overall responsibilities of Development Issues Program (DIP) Manager:
Under the guidance and direct supervision of Deputy Executive Director in charge of Programs, DIP Manager provides overall technical and analytical leadership to project team under Development Issues Program including Development Policy, Aid Effectiveness, National Budget, and Economic Development Policy. DIP Manager represents the NGO Forum and its network members on related program issues and work in close collaboration with Core program and other programs, civil society, development partners, and government officials ensuring successful implementation of the program’s Action Plan.
Key Qualifications Development Issues Program (DIP) Manager:
- Master’s degree in development economics, development studies, or a related subject with three years relevant experience (NGOs, development, advocacy, management, research), or Bachelor degree with five years relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of government and development in Cambodia Strong understanding and experience in policy dialogue, debate and advocacy
- Strong experience in Project Cycle Management, Staff management and team building
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain a professional network
- Excellent oral and written communication skill both Khmer and English
Key Qualifications Research Consultant on “Impacts of Directive 01”
- Advanced degree or master degree in rural development, land management or law analysis.
- Proven experience in extensive social research, policy and law analysis and land registration process within or outside Cambodia is necessary.
- Substantive knowledge on development issues especially on land issue background, land dispute and land registration process in Cambodia context is a must.
- Excellent communication and writing skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
For DIP Manager Position, qualified and interested candidates shall submit CV and cover letter, and for Research consultant should submit CV, cover letter, research proposal, previous research t opics, and reports to the NGO Forum no later than 18th September 2013 (5:00 pm) via e-mail: [email protected], Tel: 023 214 429. Hard copy applications are not accepted. For more details about the NGO Forum and Job Description and ToR please visit our website: www.ngoforum.org.kh. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.