The Digital Campaign Manager is an integral member in driving digital advertising revenue for Post Media Ltd. This role is responsible for managing all aspects of a digital campaign; including collaborating on media plans and ensuring all campaigns are implemented successfully across various platforms.
• Collaborate and brainstorm with sales and internal teams to craft media plans aligned with client objectives and budgets
• Partner with Sales to manage client relationships.
• Collaborate with internal teams, such as editorial teams, to communicate client expectations and campaign fulfilment.
• Provide clients and finance team with accurate end of campaign billing and reporting.
• Manage and monitor all campaigns inventory, delivery and invoicing.
• Monitor pacing delivery and find ways to optimize based on client’s success metrics
• Troubleshoot and resolve campaign issues such as 3rd party discrepancies, pacing, and reporting.
• Manage and be accountable for billing reconciliation and reporting.
• Complete post-campaign wrap-up and analysis.
• Experience in digital advertising, or online publishing environment.
• Strong media planning and analytical skills.
• Understanding of inventory management and advertising operations best practices
• Experience working with different ad serving technologies DFP, DFA, Sizmek, etc. ideal but not essential
• Strong analytical skills & ability to interpret data.
• Exceptional communication skills (both verbal and written).
• Strong attention to detail.
• Strong problem solving skills, with a proactive approach
• Willing to learn new technologies.
• Enjoys working in a fast pace environment and able to meet deadlines.
Contact: [email protected] or +855 (0)17 837 996